Nassfeld Ski Resort
One of the most beautiful ski resorts in Austria awaits you in Nassfelde near Hermagor in Carinthia, right on the border with Italy. Experience wonderful skiing with your family.
Anyone who comes to Nassfeld, one of the top 10 ski areas in Austria, knows why. There is plenty of snow and sun – the most important components for successful winter holiday in Austria.
– TOP 10 ski resorts in Austria
– 30 lifts: 5 cable cars, 4 chair lifts, 4 four-seater chairlifts and 17 ski lifts
– 110 kilometers of perfectly groomed slopes: 11 km difficult, 69 km medium and 30 km easy
– the longest lit slope in the Alps
– Millennium Express – the longest cable car in the Alps
– marked snowboard and freeride area, snowpark
– “Blue Day” with new ski school and new fun attractions
– Race track for ski film – BMW xDrive Cup
– Great snow conditions thanks to special microclimate and artificial snow